I stole these off of the photographers blog :)




So I was thinking about our open house and realizing that I posted about it, but not about our actual wedding.
It was a perfect Saturday. I woke up and got ready, Jennifer came over to do my hair which looked awesome. We said a family prayer and then Mom, Dad, and I headed to meet Nels at the temple. We showed up and he wasn't there. I started to panic a little bit. He finally came, he had been sitting in the parking log waiting for us. So we went through all the hoops with the marriage license and making sure everything was spelled correctly. We went and got ready after that and then they sat us in another room to just talk to us while our families came to the ceiling room. We went in to the room with everyone there and it was beautiful, the room, the feeling, the sealing, everything was perfect. Jennifer and Mom helped me get into my dress which was quite a long process because it's a tie up. Then of course the hours of outside pictures. The Draper temple is supposed to be quite windy, but we were there early enough that we just missed the wind. After the family pictures were done Nels and I along with my parents walked around taking couple pictures. We had to hurry and get into normal clothes and go to our luncheon at Tucano's. The reception was great, besides that I had picked all this delicious food that I was so excited to eat and we didn't get a single thing!!! GRG! That is how it goes though. We were ready to leave and walked out to the car and found it to be trashed. It had a boot on the tire, balloons filling the back seat, condoms stuck to the windows, paint on the windows, and condoms on any stick shaped part of the car. It was the perfect day, It was carefree, stressfree, and just perfect!
I am SO glad you have a blog now. I will be your biggest fan.
ReplyDeleteI had no part in the trashing of your car, just for the record. Are you sure you want to mention all the details about it? Your 11 red-headed children will be reading this one day.
JH
Michelle you are gorgeous!! congrats on the wedding!! you guys look so happy together.
ReplyDeleteLove the blog! These are the first wedding pics of you two. You two are adorable! Take luck in California, and keep posting awesomeness!
ReplyDelete