More Best FriendsNels and I are planning on going "home" for Labor day and I can't wait! I am soooo...excited. Now we just have to wait and see if we can get off work to make the trip there. Not that I don't like California, I am trying very hard to love California the way I did when I came to visit. I hated it when I first came here and cried myself to sleep most nights, but it is getting better and I am actually start to like it and soon I know that I will love it! I could not be happier being married to the most adorable, and funny boy in the entire world. He makes the harder days worth it, and not as hard.

















First, Saran has two A's. Second, I sure hope you didn't take your dryer-melted mess of a teddy bear to California. Third, I am really excited that you are coming home soon!
ReplyDeleteAhhh I miss Utah too!! Let me know when you come into town! We should do something if you have time, but I understand you have tons of family too! Love you girl!
ReplyDeleteNeed I remind you that I live in California?? ;o)
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean, I kinda miss Utah too... and suprisingly, I miss BYU and football games! Well, maybe not football games but I miss the traffic office, kinda! At least you have the ocean close to you, I'm at least 10 hours away and it's stinkin' hot here in Texas! Hope all is going well with you and Nels. The baby misses you (he's kicking for you right now!) and I miss you too!!!
ReplyDeleteDid you come and I missed you?!?!? That better NOT be the case! I miss you michelle my bell!
ReplyDelete