Friday, September 25, 2009

There hasn't been much going on here in the Johnson apartment. We, I am realizing that we are pretty boring. We have finally figured out why married people are so boring, and we are happy to join all the rest of you.
This last Sunday Nels woke up with some weird looking eyes so he opted out of church. Then on Monday I woke up with some eye thing. Mine was just from sleeping with contacts in so that infection went away after a few days and new contacts. Nels' doesn't want to go away his eye is looking terrible, but he doesn't want to go to the doctor to get it looked at. He'd rather just walk around the house "blind." He's been hilarious! He tells me he's dying, that he's going blind, and the other night he put a tissue behind his glasses against his eye and walked around the apartment with both eyes closed using his hands to feel his way to the bedroom and bathroom to get ready for bed. He is so tough until it comes to something hurting. I being the good, caring, loving wife sit and watch and laugh hysterically. Yeah I'm pretty awesome!
Hopefully in a few days he'll either realize that it's not getting better and go to the doctor, or it'll get better on it's own. I'm hoping for the second.

3 comments:

  1. Eyes are not to be messed with! Go to the Doctor NOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I would do the same thing! Sit and laugh! Oh man....Fun fun. Yeah, being married means you are boring!

    ReplyDelete