Tuesday, January 19, 2010

EVOO..........


Or for those of you who don't watch Rachel Ray. Extra Virgin Olive oil. It's wonderful!!! I was at a Christmas ornament exchange with some ladies in my ward and one of them started talking about how her face was so great and soft. (obviously it was part of the conversation not just bragging about great skin) She said that she used EVOO. WHAT?!?!?! So of course my interest was peeked and I decided to try it. You just put a little bit in your hand like the size of a dime, Rub it in like face wash and then wash it off. There will still be a little residue, but that's the good stuff that makes your skin glow and become softer. So I kinda took it to the extreme and started using it for more then just my face. I use it on freshly shaven legs and it makes them softer and more touchable. Also my newest favorite use is embarrassingly enough for stretch marks. Yes, disgustingly enough I have gained the freshman 15, that I didn't gain in college and the newly married however much. It's gross, trust me. Any who, It has lightened them a ton!! In only a week they were shades lighter. So for those of you will come and visit (which isn't likely) No we are not cooking large amounts of fried food in the bathtub. I am on my way to pretty skin!

4 comments:

  1. You funny. Can't wait for you to show me those stretch marks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome Michelle. If I could, I would come and visit you tomorrow! Evoo... maybe I will try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's interesting...you would think it would make your face greasy! Or break out! Maybe I will get the courage to try it. Maybe I'll start with my legs....

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I would like to come visit you, dang. And maybe I should try it on my stretch marks from having Evie!!

    ReplyDelete