
Summer Trees, I painted falls trees and liked the process and the product so i tried it in summer. I like it!

This is the same picture, but I zoomed in a ton and it went blurry. I just liked the way it looked so decided not to delete it :)

Palm trees (
don't look at the shadow too closely)

We have these plates that we got for a wedding gift hanging on the wall. I decided to paint the pears and loved it so much I had to paint the tomatoes. I don't like them as much, but had to have a matching painting. (
the colors are a little skewed on the tomatoes)

My Favorite out of the Two!!
Wow Michelle!!! I am so jealous!!! Do you selll ur art at all? I know Andy and I would love some :)
ReplyDeleteI saw your post on Annie's so now I am blog stocking you! You are amazing! I have such a respect for artist, probably because I can't draw a stick figure!!!
ReplyDeleteI have been wanting to learn to paint forever! Your paintings are awesome! Now I'm so anxious to paint! Good job. Hope you're liking Vacaville. I used to drive through there a lot. It seemed nice.
ReplyDelete