Thursday, July 8, 2010

NEW NEPHEWS!!!

Three to be exact!! Jennifer and Justin had their twins June 29th??? (last Tuesday night) I can't tell you their names because their mama doesn't want people to know or something, but they were pretty little babies. Weighing in at a whopping 5lbs. 13oz. and 4lbs. 11oz. I get to meet them this week because I am going to help her for a couple weeks. And my favoritest sister in law Alexis had her little boy the night of the sixth!!! Luke 7lbs. 9oz. I can't wait to see him this weekend. CRAZY!!! It's baby city in my family and I love it!! I wish I could hold them all right now. I need a baby fix. So if you have a baby and you need someone to hold it. I am available. If you're out of town all you have to do is buy me a plane ticket and I' so there!!! We could be best friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment