Saturday, December 11, 2010

Nels' work party is tonight it is "business formal" I am stuck! I have nothing to wear! Everything I want to wear or could wear I can't because I have put on far to much weight. UGH! So has of now I am wondering around in my unmentionables, trying on whatever I have trying to make an outfit of it. So if you're wondering what YOU can get me for Christmas all I want is Lipo! So come one come all and chip in to the Michelle gets the fat sucked out of her Christmas event!!! On a positive note though my hair looks awesomely gorgeous and I blew dry my mascara'd eyelashes up so they are looking fuller, and longer. Try it, it works!

1 comment:

  1. Hhaha, you crack me up. I hope you found something that worked. And your hair always did look fabulous. Jealous. And that blow dry the eyebrows trick sounds scary...but I'm going to look it up!

    ReplyDelete