Thursday, September 8, 2011

NEW JOB!!!

I put exclamation marks afterwards because I'm trying to psych myself about it. I am a cashier at Performance Chevrolet. I started yesterday morning. I am a wreck. I have cried the past two days. I know you're thinking "yep she's CRAZY!" I was filing yesterday,(because it seems whenever a company gets a new girl they decide they don't know how to file and that somehow since they hate that she will like it.) Anyhow I was filing and I had a very difficult time trying to keep my tears back. As I walked out the door of the office to my car the tears just came, I then spent the ENTIRE time bawling my eyes out. After my break I went back to work and was okay, and kept my emotions in check, but then as soon as I got in the car to head home the waterworks were on again.
I have always had a hard time with "first days" college, jobs, moving away, efy, I'm just no good at them. I don't like the unknown, especially in a job. I'm trying to be brave and stop the crying, but for now I think the best I can do is make sure it happens only when I'm alone :)
I'm not crazy, irrational? Yes, but not crazy. Just having a really hard time adjusting to an overwhelmingly lot of information.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, I'm sorry it was a hard day. I do remember your first day of college! I know it will get better and you'll be awesome and selling cars pretty soon instead of filing papers. :)

    ReplyDelete