Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Chubby bunny

Baby Girl is getting bigger!!! I must be doing something right. The sickness has finally left! (I hope I don't jinx it) Three weeks of no Zofran, and no pukies. I can't tell you how excited this makes me. I can finally start to enjoy my wakeful hours because I can eat and not worry about the aftermath. Oh and did I mention the sore ribs?? I don't know how my mother did this 7 times!! I told Nels early on if this didn't stop soon, this would be our only biological child.
I've forgotten enough of what it feels like to be sick 24 hours a day, so there is a possibility of other future Michelle and Nels'. (not sure if that's a good thing)

We went to the doctor today and he said she was growing and doing well. What more could you ask for? I keep looking at my belly in the mirror thinking "that's no way that's her" but then I realize when I try to suck in my gut that it doesn't "suck" in too well.

So here we are at 24 weeks and 2 days


I was brushing my teeth so that's what's in my mouth. Unattractive, I know, but at least we all know that I do brush them.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh I love it. I'm so happy to finally see a picture too! I'm glad you aren't feeling sick anymore!

    ReplyDelete