Lighthouse, half of this rock is covered in birds nests.
You can see white dots down the cliff, those are the birds.
You can see white dots down the cliff, those are the birds.
Nels dug a hole and started burying himself. After he was
waist deep we wanted to get the waves to come and cover him up.
Queens bath, you have to hike down a hill to get to it
and then off to the side is a "bathtub" where the rocks form
a pool safe from the waves. You can go snorkeling, swimming, or just
sit and sunbathe. It was gorgeous!
Nels and I got to go to Kauai for our honeymoon. It was gorgeous, warm, and very relaxing. We stayed in a nice condo that Nels' grandma and friend was able to get for us through their timeshare points they had saved up. We spent alot of time sitting at the beach relaxing, and throwing sand and sticks at the sand crabs.
Good to hear that you had a great time! Queen's bath, eh? Looks wonderful.
ReplyDeleteHey Punkin'!!! I know that I'm really prompt about responding... sorry! I'd just like to say "you're welcome" for your little vacay stay in my condo...yes, it has my name on it, it's mine!
ReplyDeletelooks like it was a SMOKIN' time
ReplyDelete