I will NEVER let my baby have Macaroni and Cheese it was disgusting! No baby should be tortured in such a way. The fruit ones that we had picked out were delish! I'm thinking maybe i'll pick some up just for a low calorie dessert. Any who here's some of the spread.
Macaroni and cheese was bland and gritty, it tasted like paste, Sweat potatoes and turkey was actually, not bad, and Lasagna with meat sauce was like eating chef boyardee that had noodle balls and no salt , kinda bland.
hahaha, that's so funny you did that! Evie's favorite was the banana orange medley and the mango dessert flavors. She hated mac and cheese and all those other ones, she hated the meat ones too except for chicken or turkey with applesauce. haha. strawberry banana IS really good! I would always taste them when i fed them to Evie and STeven thought i was so gross.
ReplyDelete