Sunday, April 25, 2010

Getting rid of the mullet!

I got to be there for one of Phineas' haircuts. His hair was so long he had a nice rat tail in the back that was starting to resemble a mullet. He would almost put Joe dirt to shame. He was okay for the first couple of cuts with the razor, but soon freaked out. He would hold his hand up to his head where the hair was gone and just freak out. I was trying to entertain him while he got his haircut by showing him pictures of himself off my camera. He's a very narcissistic baby. I couldn't get him to calm down enough so I made a video of him crying and this is what I got. I am thinking that this is going to win me some money! Have you ever seen a baby so sad to have his business in the front, party in the back become all business? I love him!




2 comments:

  1. hmmm...for a boy who has the fastest growing hair in provo county...maybe his mom should start using nair. poor phineas--looking good can be painful. miss you michelly

    ReplyDelete