I have been called out on my lack of blogging. I can't help it that we are boring. Although this last weekend we did go visit one of my besties Lindsay down in Monterey. We had such a good time, we relaxed the entire time. We went for a drive around Carmel. It was gorgeous!!! I want to move there one day, or when we become rich and famous I am going to have a summer home down there. It is absolutely beautiful! The homes are very quaint and cottage like. I loved it. One day I WILL own a home down there, or at least a time share, or...visit for a weekend.
Lindsay and I got to catch up, laugh and just have a good time. I love getting together with old friends and just chat about how it used to be and the silly little things that are going on. I wish that we didn't live so far away from them, and not just them all my friends. I miss that interaction, I miss having people around who know me all to well and we can just get together and laugh hysterically like we never skipped a beat.
I want to end up in CA and then we can get together all the time, it will be awwwwwwesome.
ReplyDelete