This last weekend we went up to Tahoe for Nels' work party. It was on Saturday so a few of his coworkers and us decided to go up early on Friday to go camping for the night. We haven't been camping since we got married so I was all on board with going. We went up set up camp and then sat by the fire and talked and laughed with everyone. The next morning was the party at Pope beach. Nels and I sat under a tree in the shade and read, ate, and chatted. It was an amazing weekend! It was so relaxing and peaceful. I didn't get any pictures of our campsite unfortunately, but most campgrounds look the same. So imagine Tall pine trees, tents, and dirt. WONDERFUL!!!!
I did however get a good picture of this cute little Cuss!!! I love this baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment