Monday, August 8, 2011

Today I'm having a pity party for ME!!!! Wanna join! Misery loves company. :) We had an awesome vacation away. An entire week with family at the beautiful Bass Lake. Now I'm am trying to get back into my "routine" and I'm realizing, well I've always been very aware, but I'm just now having it thrown back into my face (by my own doing) that my "routine" Sucks! I'm frustrated I can't find a job, but yet that I don't want to look for a job I just want to have one. I'm frustrated that I'm not who I used to be and that I don't really like who I am most of the time. I'm frustrated that it's so hard to make friends that want to do something besides just the few passing words at church. I'm frustrated that they see me as a baby sitter not a friend. It makes me want to be closer to home so that I could at least have a relationship with my sisters. That we could hang out the way we used. I'm just irritated today and so I feel all my insecurities are right in front of me.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, Lady, i'm sorry! I wish we lived closer and we could hang out! I wouldn't ask you to babysit my kids...Maybe me...but not my kids (if i had some). :) I love you girl!

    ReplyDelete